199B Chaddock Ln
and governs the privacy of those who use it. The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
Policy key definitions:
• "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names].
• "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
• GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
• PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
• ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
• Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
• We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we only process information for use in contracts and equiries. We do not use it for marketing purposes.
• Lawful basis: Consent
The reason we use this basis: Consent: the individual has given clear consent for us to process their personal data for a specific purpose. For example, contact via enquiry forms on our website
• We process your information in the following ways:
Email, Telephone or written and printed communications. Your details are then stored on our secure data servers and company computers.
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
• Lawful basis: Contract ;The reason we use this basis: Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with the individual, or because they have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
• We process this data by:- Email, Telephone or written and printed communications. Your details are then stored on our secure data servers and company computers.
Data retention period: We shall continue to process your information until the contract between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more your rights by visiting www.ico.org.uk
• the right to be informed;
• the right of access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to object; and
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
In the event that any affected personal data has been disclosed to third parties, those parties shall be informed of any rectification that must be made to that personal data
The Company’s Data Protection Officer is Paul Crook
The Data Protection Officer shall be responsible for overseeing the implementation of this Policy and for monitoring compliance with this Policy, the Company’s other data protection-related policies, and with the GDPR and other applicable data protection legislation.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR:
Individuals have a right to make a “subject access request” to gain access to the personal information held by us, about them.
If you make a subject access request, we will provide you with
• All information held
• Why we are holding it
• Explain where we got it
• Tell you who it has been shared with
• Give you the option to have the information removed
Resources & further information
• Overview of the GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
• Data Protection Act 1998
• Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
• The Guide to the PECR 2003
Data we collect:
We store the following data on our website about you:
- *Name, Email, Addresses, Telephone, Gender, Uploaded Avatar (image)* if you have done so using our user profile manager and any data you input into our website that is stored for you. (*Where applicable).
- Membership information about classes you book, cancel and status of your membership.
- We use Google Analytics to collect user data to improve the marketing and personalisation of the user experience. More info on what Google collects for companies and how it is used can be found here.
- Google Analytics collects business data but it is solely based on your personal Google account settings. You can find more information here. Analytics data is deleted every 36 months.
- We do not sell your data or allow your data to be accessed by anyone for anything other than our own company marketing purposes, if you wish for your data to be removed you may access your account via our user login found on the front page of our website, login and click "Edit Profile", here you may request to delete all data held. Remember this will mean all data will not be recoverable or accessed once you choose to destroy it. This may cause certain functions and services to stop working.
This Policy shall be deemed effective as of 25th May 2018. No part of this Policy shall have retroactive effect and shall thus apply only to matters occurring on or after this date.